Monday, January 30, 2012

With or Against, in the end we're all gamblers


It amazes me how I found out that I was not the only one that thought insurance is nothing but a gambling game. A lot of people might disagree with this, but I want you to open your mind and think about it.
A gambler walks in the land of the unknown, his fear is loosing and his hope his winning, two different roads, both have a cost whether you win or loose.

Let's apply this to our car insurance, we all pay it to "Stay Safe", or have "Peace of Mind", or simply obey the law, either way, and whatever your reason is, it is clearly a gamble, you or I don't have any idea what reckless driver might come from that next corner, or when that Elk might decide to cross the road, or, or, or, and or to the power of infinity. 
I was never a believer in insurance until I actually experienced how it helped me, or in other words saved me from paying $$$$$$, to me It's a gamble I'll take any day, but If I had one of these

I will for sure buy it or not buy It, or simply open a business and tell people how to save money on insurance. Dream Dream Dream!!!! Gamble and pay YOUR INSURANCE, because it PAYS you when you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment